Friday, October 25, 2013

Get My Memories Suite for FREE (Review and code)

     A few years ago I had the opportunity to review a digital scrapbooking program called, My Memories Suite.  Click for my review.  This time I got to test out the newest version, My Memories Suite Version 4.  Not only do I get to review it, I get to give my readers a code to get a downloadable copy of the program FREE for themselves.  Cool, right?   If you look at my previous review you can see a sample of a digital scrapbook page that I made.  This time I tried making a card for my niece's birthday.  I just printed it out at Costco as a 4x6 photo.  I just made a simple 4x6, but this program allows for much more elaborate digital scrapping also.  I plan to try making my own Project Life style 3x4 cards next.






To get this program for free, go to the My Memories Website, put the download version of My Memories Suite Version 4 in your cart, and use the code FreeTreatLO160.   (It is probably easiest to copy and paste the code.)  This code is valid until October 31, 2013.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails