Thursday, November 17, 2011

Three Favorites Thursday--Christmas Ideas

Time for more Christmas ideas from Pinterest!

This first one is a tree skirt that totally caught my eye.  Like, Like, Like the fabric used! I need to find a pattern to make myself one of these.

This is cute if you are into paper crafting.  I need to look through my stash of paper to see if I have any that would work.  I like the colors used for this one.  The site this came from isn't available anymore, but it looks pretty easy to figure out from the picture ;)



This sign is adorable and I might try to use my Silhouette to make one of my own.








































Linking up here:
5 Minutes Just for Me



3 comments:

CraveCute said...

Such cute ideas. I had pinned the 2nd image of the tree to my board. So simple and cute!

Snap said...

Love the tree skirt and the paper tree and the sign. Love it all! Happy Pinning!

Natasha in Oz said...

Thank you so very much for joining in with this week's Pinning & Singing Pinterest Party. I love Christmas so really loved seeing these festive ideas. Thanks for sharing them!

As this week is a week of giving thanks for our blessings, I would just like to say a very big thank you for your bloggy friendship. It means so much to me!

Best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving,
Natasha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails